Pumped screed floors offer a number of advantages to its alternatives. For the right setting, they can offer an unbeatable combination of economy, durability and aesthetic appeal:
- Our cementitious screed floor systems can be applied at a minimum thickness of 10mm and then diamond polished. This gives a natural polished concrete effect without exposing large aggregate that’s generally seen with polished concrete.
- Pumped screed self-levelling compound can be laid at a minimal thickness of 7mm. The reduction in thickness can result in pumped screed being a more competitive option than thicker sand and cement.
- Polished concrete floor screed is a micro-cement installation that is further enhanced by diamond polishing to achieve a finish that is visually stunning, easy to clean and impossible to beat from a durability perspective.
- Pumped screed self-levelling compound provides a fast-track industrial floor solution to renovate, repair and level old polished concrete floors.
- It is also possible to level and repair poorly formed or rain or frost damaged concrete slabs economically. Large areas can be installed relatively quickly, cutting down on time and saving money.